- October 14, 2021
Casement windows are a fantastic addition to any home! Lonestar proudly offers these beautiful and practical windows as one of the many options when performing a window replacement job. See below for some of the great benefits of having Lonestar install casement windows in your home!
• Solid color-through virgin vinyl maintains a natural appearance and will not chip, peel, corrode, or rot. It also does not requires painting or scraping.
• Fusion welded frame and sash corners are secure, weather tight and never pull apart
• Sashes open a full 90 degrees for both maximum ventilation and for cleaning both sides of the glass from inside the home
• Double paned Intelliglass high performance low E glass enhances insulation and reduces sound transmission.
• Intercept Warm Edge spacer system’s structural design gives the best combination of energy efficiency and longevity, virtually eliminating condensation and seal failures.
• Comprehensive Accidental Glass Breakage Warranty guards against life’s unexpected mishaps.
• Color matched compression seals are foam filled and create a water and weather tight seal around the entire opening on both the frame and the sash
• Roto X-Drive operating hardware effortlessly handles the weight of even the heaviest sashes with smooth, quiet operation.
• Sealed operator housing and protected gear drive minimizes contaminants from affecting operation
• Fold down crank handle subtly nests into the operator housing to prevent interference with window treatments
• Patented laser-cut gear teeth are hardened for superior strength
• Multi point locking system secures the sash tightly into the frame in at least three locking locations
• Sequential locking operation assists sash pull-in for effortless locking of even the tallest windows
• Single lever lock handle actuates the locking system with an audible click to signify open/closed positions
• Color matched aluminum screen frame with concealed retention system resists denting and bowing.
• UltraVue™ screen mesh increases airflow and improves insect protection by utilizing a smaller mesh opening and thinner fibers than standard screens. This allows 25% more light, and fresh breezes to flow through while protecting against insects of every size.
Do you still have questions about replacement vinyl windows? Are you ready to purchase windows for your home? Either way, you should reach out to Lonestar Siding and Windows in Richmond, VA today. We have been helping home owners select the perfect windows for their homes for over 35 years, and would love to help you, too!